Dear Visitor, since you visit this website, it is possible to process data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons.
As a reference to this processing of data, they are made, also pursuant to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), the following information, whose validity is not extended for any other external websites consulted by the user through links on this site.
By continuing browsing, this general information on the treatment is acquired as well as any specific information related to treatments for different and specific purposes and the user gives explicit consent to the processing. It is emphasized that the consent is valid only if it comes from an adult or a minor who has reached the age of 14 (Article 8, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the GDPR.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
GRIMEL SRL, located in via S. Egidio, 52 33074 Fontanafredda (PN) (Italy) p.iva 00559280938.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER: Perin Giovanni, mail email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers or other tools used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when a website is visited by a user, is safe and cannot damage the computer, steal information or violate the visitor’s privacy. Cookies are used exclusively to store some data relating to the user’s visit for statistical purposes (for example the pages visited) and to improve the use of the site. The text file stores information that the site can read at the time it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store, for example, the user name or the language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed in your PC is that you no longer need to fill out the same information every time you want to access a site visited previously.
- Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that expire and are automatically deleted each time you close the browser and end the visit.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain stored in the user’s device until a certain termination date is reached (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / updating of the cookie).
- Third-party cookies: Cookies stored on behalf of third parties. You can check and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers. However, this may prevent you from properly using certain features of our website.
- We can organize cookies in four categories, based on the objectives pursued:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and its functions. Examples: authentication cookies.
- Functionality: These cookies improve the comfort and usability of Internet sites and provide various functions. For example, in cookies Functionality you can store search results, language settings, font size. Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide customized advanced features. They can also be used to provide services you’ve asked how to watch a video or comments on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and not able to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how users use the site, for example to determine which are the most popular areas of our site, rather than any error messages that the user receives from the web pages while browsing. This allows us to adapt the contents of Internet pages to your desires and at the same time to improve the Internet services offered. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to personalize the sending of information and advertising communications, according to the user’s interests, eg. based on the pages visited. They are also used to limit the number of times you view a single ad as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually positioned by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They keep track of your visit to the site and this information is shared with organizations such as advertising agencies. Profiling or advertising cookies are often linked to site features provided by third-party companies.
Displaying content from external platforms
This site does not directly use any profiling cookies. However, this site uses embedded objects that download third-party cookies, often able to make a profiling of interests, searches or browsing the user, for which you will find below the detailed links for information and to manage their consent. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected:
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service of visualization of styles of character managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected:
Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information is also reported or displayed in the sections of the site set up for particular services on request and subjected, if necessary, to the consent of the interested party (for example to subscribe to the newsletter).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data and technical cookies, the user is free to provide their personal data through the use of appropriate forms or forms on the site to request the sending of the newsletter, information material or of other communications and, more generally, for the purposes indicated in the relative and specific information. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Statistics Shinystat (TRIBOO DATA ANALYTICS S.R.L.)
Shinystat is a web analysis service provided by TRIBOO DATA ANALYTICS S.R.L. (Shinystat). Shinystat uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Application and compiling reports.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data processed are covered are guaranteed all the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 17, 18 of Regulation 679 (access with confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of their data, correction, cancellation and limitation of processing when nshinystatse cases occur).
The interested user has the right to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed:
– by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– by mail, to: Grimel srl via S. Egidio, 52 33074 Fontanafredda (PN)